Thursday, February 2, 2012

Music

Everybody listens to music. Everyone has their own styles and genres they like and everyone's picks are always a little bit different for each other's. Music is made from the soul for the soul. There are so many songs, about anything you could ever think about. One of my favorite things about music is that there are songs for my every mood. Somedays I like to listen to happy music somedays I like to listen to sad music, sometimes I love listening to old songs I used to love and just remenescing on all the memories that songs hold for me. I love that the singer writes a song because of a memory or a feeling they have but I can listen to the same song and it can mean a completely different thing to me. My absoult favorite thing about music is dancing to it. You can feel so much from just listening to a song but you can express all of that and more by dancing to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment