Thursday, April 5, 2012

countdown

Today is Thursday and I am going home tomorrow! I am so excited to go home! I have not been home since spring break but I was only actually home for a couple days. My birthday was last weekend and I have not seen any of my family to celebrate my birthday. We are getting together with family to celebrate my birthday and my little cousin's. I have plans to see my friend that I have not seen since Christmas and I am so exited to see him! I have missed him and my family so much I dont even know what to do with myself out here anymore. All I can do is look forward to going home tomorrow and then the count down until the end of the year starts. When we come back from Easter weekend we have two weeks of classes and one week of exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment