Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday Post

I hate being sick. I am only at school for two more weeks and I'm sick. Seriously I am going crazy! I need to study and finish everything up but no all I want to do is sleep. I was feeling perfectly fine about studying and taking exams and finishing everything up but now I am starting to freak out. I have an exam tonight that I am still trying to study for. I have an exam tomorrow that was postponed from Monday so I have to finish studying for that tomorrow. This project is due Thursday. I am almost done but still there is just a lot of little work and my brain is not functioning right now. On top of all of that its one of my best friend's birthdays and I don't want to be a party pooper for it but I am way too sick to go out with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment