Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hi! My name is Sara. I am a freshman at Western Michigan and studying Occupational Therapy. I am from Brighton Michigan and went to private school my whole life. I started dancing when I was 3 and fell in love with it. I was on the competitive team with my studio in high school. Dance was always my life, I spent all my time after school at the studio and I grew really close with the girls there.

The blog I found today was:
http://collegecandy.com/blog-view/

I am interested in this blog because it will relate to me. I am a girl in college and I am always messing around online. This blog keeps up with new products, hot topics, celebs and everything else I look for. I can't wait to read all her posts!

Genre: it is about all different topics relating to girls in college.
Purpose: it is to entertain and inform its readers with lots of random fun topics
Audience: this is written to college girls
Stance: this blog is funny, sarcastic and uplifting
Media: its an electronic blog
Design: it has tons of colors and pictures with funny captions underneath

No comments:

Post a Comment