Thursday, January 19, 2012

wishing and waiting

Waiting.. what are you waiting for? We are all waiting for something. The anticipitation levels in the world today are so high. We wait and wait and wait and wait and build up suspence and anticipition for what we are waiting for. We put so much energy into the waiting. Sometimes we dread whats coming, sometimes we are excited, either way I think we all make up situations in our head of what's going to happen. I am guilty of this, I feel as if I am always waiting for something and as I wait my days are being consumed by the thoughts of what that suspence in the end will bring. One of my favorite quotes says "Stop worrying so much; worrying is using your imigination to create things you don't want". I have to remind myself daily that as I wait I need to have patience because all the thoughts that consume my mind won't do me any good in the end. I need to push those thoughts out of my mind and use my energy for something that is useful in the now.

No comments:

Post a Comment